A drinking diet is considered "lazy". Lose weight without physical effort. The first days are difficult, dizziness, weakness appears, apathy prevails. But then everything changes: the mood is at the top, there is lightness in the body, and wings behind the back.
Description and nutritional rules for drinking
The principle of the diet is only a liquid diet. Solid food is forbidden for a while. If you follow the rules, strong hunger should not be felt. The amount of portions is not limited, so you can drink "food" a lot and often - within reasonable limits.
The best option is the seven-day diet. Long methods can cause health problems.
Doctors criticize long-term diets, but many people confirm the effectiveness of diets. The weight decreases significantly, there is a surge of energy and strength, and the mood improves. A large percentage of the lost mass is water: the body saturated with liquid begins to actively remove the excess from the tissues. As a result, the figure "dries", the silhouette becomes slim and embossed.
During the diet period, the stomach shrinks, which will additionally satisfy hunger in small portions and maintain a normal weight.
Allowed and prohibited products
The drinking diet is characterized by the absence of a rigid menu and requires a minimum of time for shopping and cooking. Any food that should not be chewed is allowed.
In order for the body to get the necessary set of trace elements and maintain the balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates, diversify your diet and include:
- lean and practically unsalted fish and meat soups;
- decoctions of vegetables or mushrooms;
- fermented baked milk;
- Yogurts for drinking;
- curdled milk;
- liquid soup-puree on broth and water;
- fresh juices (possibly with pulp);
- Compotes, soups, fruit drinks;
- juice + milk;
- tea (any);
- coffee (in various variations);
- unsweetened cocoa;
- jelly, including oatmeal;
- protein cocktail.
Fatty pork and lamb soups are prohibited, poultry and lean beef should be used. Broths must be "real", cubes and bags are not recommended. You can add a little salt to the soup.
Packaged drinks are best avoided due to their high sugar content. The leader among slimming juices is grapefruit.
During the drinking diet, the following are absolutely excluded:
- non-liquid food;
- alcohol (strong and not very strong);
- dairy products with a fat content of more than 2. 5%;
- sweet soda;
- rich broths.
In addition to the liquid menu, it is necessary to drink 1. 7-2 liters of water per day.
Drinking diet for 3 and 7 days
The three-day diet was loved by many because of its short duration and quick effect. Weight loss reaches 2-3 kg. This is a good way to lose weight and achieve the desired harmony before the holidays.
Complying with short-term limits is relatively easy. A short and harmless diet will relieve the body and get rid of excess fluid.
The first day is best spent on the water, the second and third - using the principles of mono-diet:
- 2-2. 5 liters of water;
- low-fat dairy menu;
- fresh fruit or vegetable juices.
The weekly menu of abstinence from the usual food is no different from the diet of long-term diets. It consists of suitable products, taking into account your wishes. In order for the body to receive a diverse set of nutrients every day, the components must be changed.
The 7-day diet allows for reasonable use of:
- low-fat soups with the addition of a small amount of spices and salt;
- Liquid pureed soups;
- thick fruit and vegetable juices;
- Compotes and pickles;
- milk products and dairy products.
A week of abstinence from the usual solid food will save you from 5-6 kilograms.
The effectiveness of seven-day weight loss is especially noticeable with the daily change of monovariants:
- Kefir, milk, fermented milk, yogurt for drinking without additives.
- Broths, soups.
- Juices (just not packaged! ).
- Tea (herbal, black, green, with lemon and milk).
- Compote or decoction of dried fruit.
- Oatmeal jelly.
To avoid bloating, it is better not to drink anything at night. The last liquid intake should be at least 3 hours before bedtime.
Seven days of changed eating behavior and an unusual diet can "give" bowel upset. If this happens, it is worth starting prematurely, gradually abandoning the diet.
Detailed menu for 14, 30 days
There is no special diet for long periods. Everyone makes their own menu, guided by common sense, the basics of nutrition and their own taste.
For a two-week and monthly diet, the best option for one day is offered:
- breakfast - any sour milk drink with little fat;
- second breakfast - a glass of berry or oat jelly;
- lunch - pureed soup on a light broth without potatoes and tea;
- afternoon snack - fresh citrus fruits or a mixture of fruits mashed in a blender;
- dinner - fat-free kefir.
And so - to an astonishing result, not forgetting to drink plain water. It is important!
When composing a diet, one should not forget about the usefulness of the diet, its variety. If you feel very hungry, you can reduce your appetite with warm coffee with cream, warm green tea with milk or water with lemon.
We offer several simple recipes for diet liquid meals.
Pureed vegetable soup with beef broth
you will need:
- 1 liter of low-fat broth;
- a set of vegetables rich in fiber;
- favorite spices.
- Peel the vegetables, cut them into small cubes.
- Place the slices in the boiling broth and cook until fully cooked.
- Cool slightly and grind the contents in a blender into a liquid puree.
- Add a few crystals of salt and a pinch of spices.
Green pea soup
- 2 glasses of milk;
- a jar of canned green peas;
- 0. 5 tspputer;
- 1 st. l. flour.
- Pour hot milk over the flour, grind so that there are no lumps, add a little butter.
- Put on a low heat, cook for about three minutes.
- Mix with grated peas and beat with a blender.
Zucchini puree soup
For cooking it is necessary to take:
- 250 g of low-fat chicken broth;
- 250 g of zucchini;
- 0. 5 tsp flour;
- a drop of butter;
- a pinch of sugar;
- 1/4 egg yolk.
- Cut the skin off the zucchini and cut into thin slices.
- Pour hot milk over the vegetables, put a piece of butter and boil.
- Use a mixer to turn the butternut squash into a puree.
- Mix with broth sauce, mix well.
Before serving, put a few grams of butter.
Kefir-apple drink with cinnamon
Pour 1/2 liter of kefir and apple juice into a blender, add 15 g of cinnamon and mix on medium speed.
Banana Citrus Smoothie
Take one red grapefruit and four large oranges, squeeze the juice. Peel three bananas, cut into slices and blend in a blender with juice. Decorate the drink in the glass with citrus slices and lemon zest. Ice during serving will not be superfluous.
How not to give up nutrition
A rigid diet without interruption is not easy to endure.
In order not to break free, you need to follow simple rules that have been successfully tested by brave people who have successfully lost weight:
- Motivation. Remember the reason why you need to lose weight. Write your goal on bright stickers and hang them around the apartment, even if they remind you of this.
- weight loss diary. Fill it regularly and mark even the smallest results. It stimulates.
- Ask family and friends for support. It is necessary.
- Keep in mind a photo of you (or celebrities you consider role models) in perfect shape. It is better to hang the picture on the fridge.
- Take your favorite item that you want to wear again from the closet and go through it periodically.
- Consider a reward system. Be happy with something nice or necessary for every kilogram you lose.
- Eliminate alcohol. It relaxes, suppresses the will and awakens the appetite.
- Learn to relax. As soon as there is a desire to overthrow the regime - do something useful.
- Don't think about how not to break the diet, just follow its rules and that's it.
If you break, don't get upset and don't punish yourself.
Do some important things:
- Weigh yourself. You will see a very slight increase and you will stop blaming yourself.
- Get some exercise to burn calories.
- Drink lots of green tea and water.
- Eat fat-burning foods with "negative" calorie content: grapefruit, celery.
- Use spices: ginger, pepper and cinnamon.
It is better to go back to the limits on the day of the failure. It's easier to continue losing weight than it is to start over.
Getting out of the diet
Getting off the drinking diet safely takes twice as long as it did. From a period of 3 days comes 6 days, from a period of 7 days 2 weeks, etc.
It is necessary to gradually enrich the menu with fruit porridges, liquid soups and cereals. The first solid food appears only after a period of one quarter of the period of continuous feeding.
How many extra pounds can you lose?
The experience of weight loss shows that during a drinking diet, one can lose from 1 to 18 kg of weight, depending on the period, goal and initial parameters. Everyone knows: heavy weight goes faster than close to normal weight.
On average, diet results look like this:
- 3 days - 1-3 kg;
- 7 days - 5-7 kg;
- 14 days - 10-13 kg;
- 30 days - 18-20 kg.
You can use the thirty-day drinking technique no more than once a year, the two-week course - twice.
The drinking diet has a strong effect on the body and metabolism, and is therefore not suitable for everyone.
It is prohibited for the following diseases and conditions:
- chronic disorders of the gastrointestinal tract, kidneys and liver;
- hypertension and other vascular and heart diseases;
- predisposition to edema;
- inappropriate age, elderly and adolescents;
- pregnancy and breastfeeding.
During the diet period, the body lacks vitamins and minerals. You cannot do without mineral complexes. Be sure to take fatty acids: linseed oil, fish oil and burdock oil.
Due to the transition to a liquid diet, intestinal problems often occur. Symptoms should be under control and stools should be regular and regular. Days of never-ending constipation or diarrhea should convince you to stop dieting and no longer use it to shape your body. This weight loss option is not for you, you need to look for a more suitable one.